Ten things I wish I
were better at...
· getting less sleep
· not eating sugar
· holding out for what I really want instead of settling for something faster/cheaper/immediate
· being tidier
· following recipes and directions exactly
· piecing quilts
· remembering how to get places
· math in my head
· small talk with strangers
· sleeping in less than ideal circumstances—like camping
Leave a Reply.
About the Story
Fernando wanted only one thing in the world, to fly through the air on a flying trapeze. But when he falls and shatters his leg, he begins to wonder if his dream will ever become a reality.
After a long hiatus, the Six Chicks have returned with new and exciting stories to share! Today's post is a short story written by Heather, as an example to read to her Creative Writing class at her daughter's elementary school. Want to read more of her blog posts and stories? Select HERE!
Want to read more stories? Click below!